DeafHear Regional News
Do you want to be:
- More Connected with your child
- More Connected with other parents
- More Connected with the professionals supporting your child
Our fun 5 week, interactive course will include:
- Communicating well with your child
- The power of play
- Dealing well with challenging behaviors
- Supporting your child?s education
Share experiences with other parents of children with a hearing loss and learn from each other.
Meet some of the specialists in the field of childhood hearing loss.
Learn a little about the technology available to your child.
St Brigid’s Community Centre, Hawley Park, Tralee
April – May 2014
One morning a week for 5 weeks
Crèche can be arranged
DeafHear is a national charity providing confidential specialist services to Deaf and Hard of Hearing people and their families.
For more information about this course or about other supports and services provided contact DeafHear on:
Phone: 064 66 20052
Mobile: 087 272 3862