- Individuals & Families
- Hearing Service
- Family Support Service
- Hearing & Communication
- Information & Advice Services
- Assistive Technology
- Communication Services
- Community Services
- Mental Health
- Services For Organisations and Employers
DeafHear Community Services focus on providing access to everyday community life and experiences for Deaf and Hard of Hearing people.
Due to the many barriers faced on a day-to-day basis by people with hearing loss, the range of community initiatives involve a wide range of activities.
Core Community Services include:
- Assistive Technology Service
- Family and Group Activities
- Communication Support
- Advocacy and Support re training, job seeking, rights and entitlements etc.