- Become A Friend
- Campaign With Us
- Tell Us Your Story
Become A Friend
Join now... By becoming a friend you are helping the following services:
- Family Support Service for parents, children and individuals with hearing loss who require intensive support at particular times in their lives.
- Deaftech Assistive Technology Service providing expert advice and specialist equipment for home, workplace and public access.
- Information & Advice Service providing expert advice on a variety of deafness related issues including the impact of hearing loss on a child’s development or on the lives of adults who acquire a disabling hearing loss.
- Hearing and Communication Service providing people with skills to cope with acquired hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Community Service providing individual advocacy; residential and occasional support programmes; and Deaf Awareness Training
- Mental Health Servicefor Deaf people with mental health issues.
- Hearing Care Service providing Hearing Tests, prescribing Hearing Aids, and hearing aid Clean & Check & Repair services.
- Campaigns and Advocacy activities to ensure that the needs of the deaf and hard of hearing people are recognised and to seek improvements in access to education, health, employment and society generally.
Why become a friend of DeafHear?
For a minimum membership fee* of €20 a year you will receive:
- Our quarterly magazine, DeafHear Matters and exclusive updates throughout the year.
- A DeafHear pen.
- Newsletters packed with information from your area
*This is the minimum amount required but many of our supporters generously send us a higher donation to help fund our services.